Weekly Recap #197 July 21st – Lineage II, Trove, Warframe & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: MapleStory, Elsword, Neverwinter, FireFall, Lineage II, Trove, DC Universe Online, Skyforge, World of Speed, Armored Warfare, War Thunder, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Orcs Must Die! Unchained, Warframe, & Dota 2!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 21st, 2014 (July 14th – July 21st).
MapleStory brings in the 200 level Tower of Oz:
Elsword introduces a huge new Raid Boss, Eltrion:
Neverwinter shows off gameplay footage of the Scourge Warlock and Tyranny of Dragons module:
Firefall shows off Broken Peninsula Open world PvP and campaign story trailer:
NCSoft announced a new expansion for Lineage II set for release on July 30th:
Trion released a new video discussing whats new in Trove:
DC Universe online starts up services in Southeast Asia and also celebrates 75 years of Batman:
Skyforge revealed details on the Lanber Forest location:
World of Speed shows off a fued between a Mazda RX-7 and a Mercedes 190E:
Armored Warfare reveals the “Port” map:
More firepower comes to War Thunder:
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is hosting free hero weekend rotations up until a big game update in four weeks:
Orcs Must Die! Unchained announced its details for the upcomming closed beta this Tuesday:
Warframe developers talk about the massive changes and content add-ins in update 14:
See the Dota 2 International Championship results here:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the ArcheAge Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
- InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-...
- AdventureQuest 3D Enters Open Beta
- Artix Entertainment announced today that Open Beta testing has started for AdventureQuest 3D
- Joymax Interviews Head Developer Of Knight Age
- Joymax interviews Baek Young Min to reveal the development behind its newest MMORPG, Knight Age.