Recent Game Profiles, Articles, and other Contributions
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius – Developer Interview
- We recently had the opportunity to chat with a pair of the Square Enix developers on their mobile title, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- Balanced Media Technology (BMT) Interview
- This year, I had a very unique meeting opportunity at PAX West. . . a meeting I couldn't pass up.
- Breach: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- At its core, Breach is a 4v1 multiplayer arena, but to leave it at that would be unjust.
- MapleStory Interview (PAX West 2018)
- At PAX West, I discussed the franchise’s success and the new Black Mage update with key members of the MapleStory global team.
- Bless Unleashed Demo & Interview (PAX West 2018)
- When I walked into my appointment to meet the team behind Bless Unleashed, I had one question burning from hours of discussion at the office.
- Dauntless: Ostian Repeaters and Demo at PAX West 2018
- We catch up with Dauntless and the Coming Storm update, along with the upcoming Ostian Repeaters weapon class.
- Rend at PAX West 2018: Constant Evolution
- Rend is looking better than before. In fact, it may very well be the survival game the genre needs.