The Entropia Universe is more than a game. The Entropia Universe is for real. Real people, real activities and a Real Cash Economy in a massive online universe.
Join people from around the globe who use the Entropia Universe currency, the PED, to develop their characters everyday on the untamed planet of Calypso. The unique and secure Real Cash Economy allows you to transfer your accumulated PED back into real world funds.
Online around the clock for decades to come, the Entropia Universe is continually enhanced with new content every month and supported by the Entropia Universe Support Department.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 03, 2003
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mindark
- Publisher: Mindark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Opportunities to make real world money.
- +Expansive solar system featuring multiple worlds to explore.
- +Player driven economy.
- +Tons of side ventures to pass the time.
- -Costly start-up.
- -Difficult to get established without help from existing players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (32-bit SP3, 64-bit SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.x.
- CPU: Intel I7 / AMD Phenom II
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 285 / ATI Radeon 4870 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: The Entropia Universe is more than a game. The Entropia Universe is for real. Real people, real activities and a Real Cash Economy in a massive online universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus: Rift of the Damned Preview
- So stick around, grab your favorite familiar, and find out what’s upcoming in this, dare I say it, shattered update?
- Wedding system announced for Luvinia
- Luvinia players will be able to share their in-game relationships in a new way with weddings, a new feature being released after Valentine...