Recent Game Profiles, Articles, and other Contributions
- Warhammer: Odyssey Interview
- I recently had a chance to sit down with the developers of the upcoming Warhammer mobile MMO, Warhammer: Odyssey.
- RuneScape’s Major Runefest 2019 Announcements
- RuneScape is still going strong after eighteen years, and that's nothing to sneeze at. But what happened at Runefest?
- RuneFest 2019 Thoughts
- I have now in some way, become a part of the Runescape Community. And I'm glad that I'm here.
- Warface – Titan Update Preview
I spent some time with the developers behind Warface, and for about an hour we shot the stuffing out of each other!
- ArcheAge: Unchained – Interview with Merv Lee Kwai
- ArcheAge: Unchained is on the way soon, and Jason recently had a chat with Head of Development, Mervin Lee Kwai.
- World of Warcraft Classic: Thoughts so Far
I never thought I'd say this, but as a journalist, I have to be honest: I have enjoyed World of Warcraft Classic.
- Magic: The Gathering’s Launch Celebration Discussion
- On September 26th, Magic: The Gathering Arena officially leaves the beta phase, and goes into full launch.