Recent Game Profiles, Articles, and other Contributions
- Gemini Station Preview – Text Games Are Still Alive
- When MMOs were really getting big, I spent more time playing text-based MUDs, and continue to play them even to this day.
- MMOs That Are Not Pay to Win
- Pay-to-Win means different things to different people. Jason discusses some he personally enjoys.
- Teppen Review – Capcom vs. Capcom Infinite
- Teppen hasn’t received a lot of press or acknowledgment that I’ve seen, so let’s talk about it for a bit.
- Free MMORPGs For Low-Spec PCs (2019)
- Do all MMOs absolutely have to require a 1080 and an i7/i9? Of course not - not everyone has the same PC.
- Hearthstone – Saviors of Uldum Card Spoiler Discussion
- I wanted to talk today about Saviors of Uldum. It’s the next stop in this year-long storyline for Hearthstone, and it's a doozy.
- Smite – Mid-Season Patch Notes Discussion (Hirez Roundup)
- I do want to say congratulations to Armada, for their complete domination of the best Smite team in the world right now.
- Million Lords – Interview with Developers, ‘Million Victories’
- I recently sat down and chatted with their CEO, Benoit Ducrest about this upcoming title.