Recent Game Profiles, Articles, and other Contributions
- ArcheAge: Unchained – Interview with Merv Lee Kwai
- ArcheAge: Unchained is on the way soon, and Jason recently had a chat with Head of Development, Mervin Lee Kwai.
- World of Warcraft Classic: Thoughts so Far
I never thought I'd say this, but as a journalist, I have to be honest: I have enjoyed World of Warcraft Classic.
- Magic: The Gathering’s Launch Celebration Discussion
- On September 26th, Magic: The Gathering Arena officially leaves the beta phase, and goes into full launch.
- Dual Universe Press Preview
- Dual Universe is an MMO that is in production, that honestly has a really awesome, ambitious goal.
- MapleStory Through The Years: An Interview with the MapleStory Team
- Not too long ago, I had a bit of a sit-down with the MapleStory team to talk about how things have gone over the last fourteen years.
- Guild Wars 2 – Bound by Blood Press Preview
Recently, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting down in a press preview for the next Guild Wars 2 update.
- Steel Circus Adds New Character in Latest Update
Last week I had a sit-down with the Steel Circus developers, where I got a sneak preview of the latest character.