Entropia Universe’s First-Ever Virtual Investment Shares Sell Out in Two Days
Entropia Universe continues to work towards bridging the gap between virtual and real life with their new virtual stock exchange. Earlier this month, the Crystal Palace Space Station was the first company to be listed on the market, and all of its shares were sold in less than 48 hours. This is the first time in the game’s 16-year history that shares in a privately held estate were offered to the entire playerbase. All 500,000 available shares sold in that two-day period and each share was offered at a price of 10 Project Entropia Dollars (PED – equivalent to 1USD), each via the recently implemented share center.
Each Monday, shareholders of Crystal Palace Space Station will receive dividends based on the amount of hunting taxes are collected in the station’s four bio-domes. This is one of the many ways that participants can earn real-world profits from Entropia Universe. With more than a billion microtransactions conducted each month, Entropia Universe boasts a yearly Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of more than $400 million – equivalent to the nation of Tonga. Prior Entropia Universe properties have set world records, including the very first virtual property worth more than $1,000,000. There will be more opportunities offered frequently in this virtual universe, so don’t miss out on your chance to be a part of Entropia Universe.
“Since Entropia Universe’s launch over 16 years ago, the MindArk team has prided itself in creating a realistic virtual universe where our participants are truly free to make meaningful
choices and follow a unique path with their avatars,” says Henrik Nel, CEO, MindArk. “Having an in-game economy that and revenue-generating virtual property further cements our goal of
creating a limitless virtual experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Massive Gameplay Overhaul coming soon to Gloria Victis
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has almost completed the massive overhaul for Gloria Victis that has been in development.
- MAINGEAR Announces Pulse 15 Gaming Notebook with RGB Mechanical Keyboard
- Maingear has announced today their latest Notebook, the next generation of the PULSE.
- Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
- Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.