Legend of Edda Vengeance Debuts Mounts with Style
GamesCampus today debuted its lineup of cute yet powerful mounts designed to get players around the world in style for its upcoming re-launched MMORPG, Legend of Edda: Vengeance. Fans eager to get back into the colorful Legend of Edda fantasy world can take a sneak peek at what’s in store for these powerful pets in a new trailer.
Legend of Edda: Vengeance will feature a variety of fun and unconventional mounts that players can collect: Mammoth, Rock Goblin, Pink Lotus and so much more! Gathering these cute yet powerful mounts will assist players in their adventure as they gain achievements and progress throughout the game with special items earned for certain milestones. Epic or playful, these mounts are sure to get players around the world in style!
Boasting a 60% speed bonus while mounted, each mount has a unique animation from a Rocket loop-de-loop to a Bear tossing players in the air each one is unique in its own right. From a Giant Worm to a Flying carpet, mounts can come in three colors and have 7 to 90 day durations and even be permanent. Players won’t want to miss out on collecting these fierce but adorable mounts!
Players can re-join the Legend of Edda: Vengeance community by liking the Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/legendofedda or following @legendofedda on Twitter. There will be plenty of news to share in the coming weeks leading up to the game’s closed beta and launch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Begins Pre-Registration for Kamael Update
- Netmarble has begun pre-registration for a huge new update, that adds the new Kamael race to Lineage 2: Revolution.
- Star Trek: Discovery to Debut in Popular Mobile Game
- It's the first Star Trek TV show in more than fifteen years and promises to be a grand undertaking: Star Trek: Discovery.
- Razer and Grinding Gear Games Combine Their Might for Path of Exile
- Razer, the worldwide leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games, ...