Dragon Raja is a 3D open-world MMORPG featuring high-fidelity visuals and next-generation technology to bring players from all over the world together like never before.
“The Dragon Lord, once sealed away by a group of humans known as hybrids, has come back to life. The hybrids—humans gifted with superpowers—are gathering to prepare for the coming battle which is sure to be an epic showdown.”
►Big City Living: Enjoy the many perks of modern simulations and systems to engage with larger-than-life locations like Tokyo and Siberia, home to quest-giving NPCs and intricately immersive details alike.
►Hopes and Dreams Realized: Dedicate every fiber of your digital being into whatever lifestyle you wish to pursue and excel at it with every option and opportunity you need to succeed. Define and cultivate your personality, looks, goals, mindset, and more right from the very beginning or simply as you go – there are no limits to your freedom of choice!
►New Connections: Join your friends in varied and engaging instanced dungeons filled with riddles, loot, bosses, and more bolstered by social systems designed to unite people from every background regardless of their location or native tongue! On the flip side, go head-to-head in electrifying multiplayer encounters where only the victor goes the spoils!
Expertly manipulate the flow of battle as a Warrior-Tank Blademaster, rain curtains of bullets on foes as a Ranged-DPS Gunslinger, support from the backlines as a Supportive Soul Dancer, or tear through the battlefield as a Glass Cannon Assassin.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Archosaur Games
- Publisher: Archosaur Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 10.0+
- HDD: 3.6 GB
- Description: Dragon Raja is a 3D open-world MMORPG featuring high-fidelity visuals and next-generation technology to bring players from all over the world together like never before.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena of Valor Review
- Arena of Valor has all the strappings of what you can expect in a MOBA game.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Crafting Mastery Announced
- A new way for players to grow and progress their max level characters
- Wargaming Announces 15-Year Anniversary World of Tanks Tournaments
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a special World of Tanks tournament in celebration of the com...