Pearl Abyss Reveals A Host of Games during G-Star 2019
During G-Star 2019, Pearl Abyss held a special press conference to show off four upcoming games for their fans to look forward to. The first of these is Plan 8, which is a sci-fi shooter. They will use their tried-and-true MMO combat system to make a unique shooting experience.
DokeV is shooting for a 2020 beta test and is an MMO for all ages. It centers around unique creatures, known as “Dokebi”. These creatures grow and gain power through people’s dreams.
Crimson Desert is a fantasy title set on the continent of Pywel. In production by 2018, it features an all-star development cast and is aiming for beta tests on PC and console in 2020. Though “Crimson Desert” was a location in Black Desert Online, they insist it is its own IP. Crimson Desert did start as a prequel to Black Desert, but the team created a new storyline and new characters instead.
The last game also originally had ties to Black Desert but in a greater way. In Shadow Arena, 50 players did battle in a Battle Royale-style mode. Shadow Arena will have two modes (solo and team) and players will do battle in an action-packed setting. With real-time action for attacks and evasion, it promises to be intense. The goal is the same: be the last spirit standing. The closed beta test is going to begin on November 21st, ending on November 24th. You can register for it in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Subagames' Lucent Heart Open Beta Now Live
- Lucent Heart relaunches under new publisher, Subagames.
- Black Gold Online Reveals Vangaurd of Erlandir Class
- Combining quick reactions and well timed interrupts, this class is labeled as an expert PvE class that you'll want in any raid, while sti...
- One Tower Now in Early Access
- SkyReacher has announced today that its "micro-MOBA" title, One Tower, is now available through Steam Early Access.