Skyforge Ascension Release Trailer
The Skyforge Ascension expansion is now live, designed to improve the player experience with a host of revamps and new features.
- New Progression Campaign: A significant modification comes in the form of the Regions Map, which is an extended progression campaign, where players can unlock access to new Adventures, Classes, and Symbols. Over a hundred marks on the map represent adventures and missions that make progression very clear and keep gameplay diverse while players improve their characters.
- Extended Combat Mechanics: Combat will become even more interesting thanks to an extended combat system. When you defeat monsters, players can take their weapons or even part of their bodies to use them against other enemies! Battles will become more diverse and tactical through the ability to kite enemies and dodge attacks more consistently.
- Brand-new Class: The Outlaw is a charismatic, daring and dangerous hero, who expertly wields two pistols and when necessary, dynamite. Enemies would do well not to underestimate this new combatant.
- New Politics System: The Council of Gods is a completely new political system. From now on, immortals can elect who the world of Aelion will answer to for a few weeks. In their hands, the leaders will hold power, resources, and the fate of the people. Players will be able to elect or be elected, and take control! This system will follow the release of Ascension very soon.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Activision and Bungie Bring Amazon Alexa Skill to Destiny 2's Ghost
- The Ghost Skill, voiced by Nolan North, is coming to Amazon's Alexa in a free option to all Alexa owners.
- Celtic Heroes: Android Expansion Now Available
- Today, One Thumb Mobile is pleased to announce the newest free expansion for Celtic Heroes on Android is ready for download. Carrowmore Tunnel...
- Civilization VI AI Battle Royale Announced
- It's a time honored tradition among hardcore Civ fans to wonder how the AI fares against each other without human player interference.