Skyforge is a 3D MMORPG developed for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 developed by a veteran development team that includes both the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment. Surrounded by other planets, Aelion is under constant threat of invasion. These otherworldly conquerors have attempted to seize and enslave Aelion’s population,and eons of failed invasion attempts have left traces of strange alien technology and magic, transforming Aelion forever. Led by their great guardian god Aeli, the citizens have learned to use these technologies and magic against their invaders.
Creatures from the deepest oceans, coldest wastelands, and darkest of pits now threaten the existence of Aelion. Begin your journey as a mere mortal on your own quest to fight off Aelion’s invaders and become a god yourself. Use your devastating skill combos and dodge their attacks in an action-oriented combat system that will leave you wanting more every step of the way. Learn new skills to use as you grow and learn to unleash the fury of your divine form. You can even collect pieces of your enemies’ bodies and form them into dangerous weapons for your own purposes.
As you progress you’ll be able to choose between 14 unlockable classes. What’s even more exciting is that you can switch between your classes instantly, meaning you won’t have to create multiple characters to explore every class. Become a sinister Necromancer with power over the dead or something more precise like a Gunner with a monstrous, transforming plasma cannon. Find out what classes best suit your playstyle, unlock them, and switch to them whenever your heart desires.
Jump into an exciting world of both PvE and PvP content in Skyforge. Start out as a mortal, become immortal, and fight back the invaders in over 100 locations. You never know what surprises might be waiting for you when gods are thrown into the mix!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Allods Team
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +New take on MMO storylines.
- +Follower system to build your power.
- +Integrated systems to provide a complete gaming experience.
- +Experienced development team.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 / Radeon HD 4870
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oculus Announces Oculus Connect + New Acquisition
- Oculus just announced its first ever developer conference: Oculus Connect. Oculus Connect is set for Los Angeles, CA, at the Lowes Hotel in Ho...
- Total War Attila: Red Horse Revealed
- As the old power of Rome starts to crumble, there is opportunity in being the aggressor for those who seek it. In this latest cinematic traile...