Skyforge is a 3D MMORPG with a veteran development team that includes both the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment. Begin your journey as a newborn immortal, and grow in power until you become a God! Gain followers to become stronger and learn new skills, and face off against enemies across the universe as you defend your homeworld in both PvE and PvP play. Skyforge will run on a single united server with integrated social networking and information to create a divine community.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +New take on MMO storylines.
- +Follower system to build your power.
- +Integrated systems to provide a complete gaming experience.
- +Experienced development team.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 / Radeon HD 4870
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- Dogs of War Online Enters Open Beta
- Cyanide announces the release of open beta testing on Steam for its Confrontation minis game, Dogs of Wars Online.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.