Skyforge is a 3D MMORPG developed for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 developed by a veteran development team that includes both the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment.
Surrounded by other planets, Aelion is under constant threat of invasion. These otherworldly conquerors have attempted to seize and enslave Aelion’s population,and eons of failed invasion attempts have left traces of strange alien technology and magic, transforming Aelion forever. Led by their great guardian god Aeli, the citizens have learned to use these technologies and magic against their invaders.
Creatures from the deepest oceans, coldest wastelands, and darkest of pits now threaten the existence of Aelion. Begin your journey as a mere mortal on your own quest to fight off Aelion’s invaders and become a god yourself.
►Use your devastating skill combos and dodge enemy attacks in an action-oriented combat system that will leave you wanting more every step of the way.
►Learn new skills to use as you grow and learn to unleash the fury of your divine form. You can even collect pieces of your enemies’ bodies and form them into dangerous weapons for your own purposes.
►As you progress you’ll be able to choose between 16 unlockable classes. What’s even more exciting is that you can switch between your classes instantly, meaning you won’t have to create multiple characters to explore every class. Become a sinister Necromancer with power over the dead or something more precise like a Gunner with a monstrous, transforming plasma cannon. Find out what classes best suit your playstyle, unlock them, and switch to them whenever your heart desires.
►Jump into an exciting world of both PvE and PvP content in Skyforge. Start out as a mortal, become immortal, and fight back the invaders in over 100 locations. You never know what surprises might be waiting for you when gods are thrown into the mix!
Aelion is the only race currently available.
Cryomancer (DPS), Paladin (Tank), Lightbinder (Support), Archer (DPS), Berserker (DPS), Kinetic (DPS), Necromancer (DPS), Slayer (DPS), Warlock/Witch (DPS), Monk (DPS), Alchemist (Support), Knight (Tank), Outlaw (DPS), Revenant (DPS), Grovewalker (Tank)
Aside from premium access, which grants double currency and ‘knowledge of enemy’ gains, players may purchase a wide variety of items from the shop, including items that lift weekly earning limits, loot boxes, and cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Allods Team
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +New take on MMO storylines.
- +Follower system to build your power.
- +Integrated systems to provide a complete gaming experience.
- +Experienced development team.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 / Radeon HD 4870
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Creatures from the deepest oceans, coldest wastelands, and darkest of pits now threaten the existence of Aelion. Being your journey as a mere mortal on your own quest to fight off Aelion's invaders and become a god yourself.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- Black Desert Online Reveals Global Costume Design Winner 'Jungle Beast'
- After a lengthy battle, it was XICK from Thailand who eventually won it all with their amazing Berserker costume.
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Frostburn Studios, a subsidiary of Garena Online, announced today that it will be the new official game developer for Heroes of Newerth (HoN).