Skyforge – First Look
Skyforge is a 3D MMORPG with a veteran development team that includes the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment. Begin your journey as a newborn immortal, and grow in power until you are a God! Gain followers to become stronger and learn new skills, and face off against enemies across the universe as you defend your homeworld in PvE and PvP. Skyforge will run on a single united server with integrated social networking and information to create a divine community.
What to get a little further into Skyforge info? Check out ApocaRuff’s Closed Beta Preview HERE!
Closed Beta 1 has come and gone but Closed Beta 2 is starting soon!
Starting next Wednesday, March 25th at 7:00am PDT (3:00pm CET) until April 8th at 2:00am PDT (10:00am CET) players will once again be able to join their fellow immortals on Aelion and explore the latest content CBT2 has to offer. CBT2 ends on Wednesday, April 8th giving players two weeks to play the game!
During the downtime leading up to CBT2 the Skyforge dev team will be busy shoring up both the North American and European servers to ensure a smooth launch, while also adding additional PvE and PvP adventures. Overall, CBT2 will offer the following new content for players to test:
- Four New Classes to unlock: Archer, Necromancer, Slayer, Kinetic
- Open World Zone – Naori Island
- Superiority PvP Mode – 8v8
- 2 New Squad Adventures – Thetin Rift, Cronnel Platforms
- 5-Man Dungeon – Daren Facility
- Nedder Test Area
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- One Piece Online: JoyGames Announces Closed Beta Test
- Today, JoyGames would like to announce closed beta for their new tower defense ARPG One Piece Online. The closed beta phase will begin on Janu...
- Wakfu F2P Review
- MMOHuts checks out the now F2P turn-based MMORPG, Wakfu, and find its unique take on the genre still refreshing.
- League of Angels Announces Packed Event Schedule
- UEFA EURO 2016, Father’s Day and the Mid-year Review Party, League of Angels will be packed with awesome events in the upcoming days!