Bright Shadow Servers Shutting Down Oct 31
It’s a sad day when a free to play MMO or MMORPG shuts down. On October 31, 2010 GamePot USA will be shutting Bright Shadow down. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to Bright Shadow players, as GamePot announced this bit of news months ago. Odds are the game will be shut down for good, but it’s possible that the game’s original developer (Gamemania) who owns the BeanFun portal will relaunch the game, but at this point that’s wishful thinking, as nothing has been officially announced yet. For all intents and purposes, Bright Shadow will be shutting down on October 31, 2010.
Bright Shadow Gameplay Screenshot
Bright Shadow was a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by GamePot USA. The company still has Mir 2 and Fantasy Earth Zero.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...
- WAKFU, the Transmedia Land of Kelba Goes Through an In-Game Facelift
- Ankama is pleased to announce the revamp of the island of Kelba, one of the most famous locations of the WAKFU game and TV series.
- Tree of Savior Investigates Possible Steam Exploit
- The Tree of Savior community has been talking across official forums and Reddit communities about possible exploits through Steam.