Era of Celestials Announces ‘Divine Design Competition’
It’s time to rest your wings and focus on creativity instead. Era of Celestials is giving their fans an opportunity to make their mark in game. This Divine Design Contest is open to all players and lets them design their own Celestial, exactly how they want it to look. Once you have your design, submit it via the link below. If judged worthy, Yoozoo will put it in their Celestial Top 10. A vote then takes place where the playerbase chooses their favorite design. The most popular design will be put into official production, immortalized in game.
ENTER THE COMP: Players can sign up for the competition by filling in the form. Please ensure you create an original design — and try not to infringe any copyright — we will be unable to shortlist any designs that don’t observe copyright and intellectual properties.
REWARDS: Final candidates placing in the top 10 will get to choose a Celestial, from: Elysian Lunaris, Elysian Justicia, Elysian Abraxas, Elysian Venoris — and will also walk away with 200 rubies.
WINNER: Your celestial design, having found favor amongst so many of your fellow players, will appear in-game in Era of Celestials. You will also be awarded a special title — and you will also receive 200 diamonds. Not a bad day’s work!
DEADLINE(S): Submission date(s): May 15 — May 22, 2019. Voting date(s): 24 May — May 29, 2019. Rewards date: May 31, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Undermountain Console Edition Updates Release Date
- Neverwinter: Undermountain’s launch date on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has moved to June 18.
- Torchlight Frontiers: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- Torchlight isn't dead, and the hoped for Torchlight MMO is being developed by many of the minds that originally created it.
- EVE Online Releases New Pilot FAQ
- CCP Games releases a "New Pilot FAQ" to assist new EVE Online players in their journey.