Digimon Masters Online – Updated First Look
Colton returns to Digimon Masters Online, now available on Steam, for an updated first look.
Digimon Masters is a MMORPG by movegames that happens to mostly be known for a previous Digimon game named Digimon Battle Online. It puts players in the role of a variety of trainers boasting different stats, and lets them pick amongst a few starting digimons before sending them out into the world. If you’re a fan of the show who dreams of nothing less than riding your own digimon around then try this game. Otherwise, you might find this a pale contender to the many other free games out there. Alternatively, it boasts an interesting capture mechanic that might catch the interest of some, or prove tedious to others. This is one of those cases where you either love it or hate it.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Unveils Twitch Prime Loot
- Beginning on October 23rd, 2019, players of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang can enjoy some free Twitch Prime loot drops.
- Legacy of Discord Celebrates 1,000 Days with 'Happy Festival'
- Legacy of Discord is celebrating 1,000 days of gameplay with their happiest event ever - the Happy Festival!
- Black Desert Online Valencia Part One Expansion Out Tomorrow
- Can you withstand both the harsh conditions and new threats that await in the sands?