Skyforge’s ‘New Horizons’ Expansion Will Feature a New Planet
Skyforge has a new expansion coming in April, that will add a new planet for the first time – ‘New Horizons’. New Horizons will arrive on PC April 9th, PS4 April 10th, and Xbox One 11th. This free expansion will follow the events of the previous expansion, ‘Distant Frequencies’. A new planet, called Terra has been found and will feature overgrown cities, lush jungles and lifeless, lawless wastelands. There will be new mechanics to learn, and also a new race to discover. Preliminary reports show the planet has overwhelming air pollution in some spaces, which indicates advanced warfare once took place here.
Though we have no idea who or what caused this life-ending experience, this promises to be the deadliest, and most robust Skyforge expansion yet. The development of this world will depend on player actions, as it must be studied, researched, and a base must be reinforced. There is a new mechanic known as Programs, that will let players manage the development of Terra. By upgrading these Programs, the people on their home planet can further research this world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Review
- To make something organic and special? That’s the real task. Trion Worlds has created this in Atlas Reactor.
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...
- MindArk Announces Token Sale to Fund the World’s First Intellectual Property Exchange
- MindArk, the software company behind the MMORPG, Entropia Universe, is proud to announce the launch of their token sale.