WildStar Reveals New Path Information
WildStar’s development team at Carbine Studios has revealed new information about the Paths in the game, expanding outward with two new paths: Scientist and Settler. Paths are incorporated not only in character creation but as part of a fundamental gameplay component, giving each path exclusive discoveries and experiences. To celebrate this reveal, the team has released two new videos focusing on the Path system.
In the first video, WildStar’s dev team present the details behind each of the four paths that allow players to stand apart from their teammates.
In this second video, the Dominion discusses the dangers involved with each of the paths.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.
- ChangYou announces Renaissance Heroes
- Renaissance Heroes has been announced by ChangYou, publishers of Dragon Oath and Sword Girls.
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.