Project Blackout Introduces Humans vs. Dinosaurs Mode
International developer Zepetto, today unleashed an all-new video highlighting first-person shooter, Project Blackout’s fierce Escape Mode where players must run for their lives and stop the deadly prehistoric Dino predators before it’s too late.
Spawning either as Humans or Dinosaurs, Escape Mode will pit players against each other as either lethal, cunning dinosaurs determined to stop the humans from escaping or humans who must run for their lives. Each species has a time limit, and once reached, teams will switch and have their turn as the other species in a fight to rise to the top of the food chain.
“Escape Mode raises the competition bar to a new level,” said Zepetto’s Mr. Kim. “The dinosaurs are able to move much faster than humans and are able rip them to shreds, it will be a challenge for players who must outrun these prehistoric monsters.”
Project Blackout will test your skills as gamer with fast paced action, precision shooting, and twitch response times. Project Blackout’s graphics, surround sound, and camera effects will put you in the middle of the action and test your skills at a whole new level. Lock and load! Players will have to choose between the sides: Aegis Inc. (the Blue Team) supports law and order, but represents tyranny and oppression; The Corps (the Red Team) supports democracy and freedom, but represents indiscriminate violence and anarchy. The side that survives the conflict will impose their social views on the masses.
For more info, visit http://us.fps-pb.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- Gaming Tournaments Announced For SOE Live
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the tournaments to be offered at SOE Live (previously Fan Faire) in October, with thousands in dollars...