Experience the greatest champions from Black Desert Online in a brand new battle royale title from Pearl Abyss: Shadow Arena. Incorporating the fantasy setting of Black Desert into an all new experience, Shadow Arena gives you the opportunity to show off your PvP skills against all odds and all contenders. The last one standing will truly be the champion of Shadow Arena.
One amongst forty, will you have the skills and cunning to conquer your opponents and become the conqueror of the Shadow Arena?
► Fantasy Battle Royale: Shadow Arena is not your typical battle royale! Instead of guns and grenades, you’ve swords and sorcery at your disposal!
► One Against Many: Up to 40 people per match, you’ve a tough hurdle to overcome. Add on ancient guardians and dragons, and you’ll really need to stay on your toes.
► Unique Heroes: Each of the heroes in Shadow Arena has their own strengths and weaknesses, and their own fighting style you’ll need to adapt to — and against!
Currently 10 champions are available:
► Jordin Ducas, a sword and shield specialist.
► Yeonhwa, a swordswoman with a mean bow secondary.
► Ahon Kirus, who wields dark magic powers.
► Gerhard Shultz, king of Sausan who dual-wields axes.
► Haru, a nimble assassin.
► Herawen, master of elemental magic.
► Orwen, a half-elven master archer.
► Badal the Golden, a brawler who loves to get up-close and personal.
► Goyen, who uses his greatsword to devastating effect.
► Venslar, another sword and shield user who swaps between offense and defense quickly.
Yes. Characters need to be unlocked individually for permanent play. Costumes and other cosmetics available.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 21, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pearl Abyss
- Publisher: Pearl Abyss
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Unique take on battle royale genre
- +Large scale battle complete with constructs and dragons
- +Champions are unique and varied in skills
- -Highly expensive microtransactions
- -Heroes take a very long time to unlock through regular gameplay
- -Limited hero selection currently
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NDVIA GTX 970 / AMD RX 480
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Experience the greatest champions from Black Desert Online in a brand new battle royale title from Pearl Abyss: Shadow Arena. Incorporating the setting of Black Desert into an all new experience, Shadow Arena gives you the opportunity to show off your skills against all contenders.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Joins Forces with Melesta Games
- Wargaming is excited to announce its partnership with Melesta Games, a prominent mobile developer from Belarus.
- Ecol Tactics Online Announces Closed Beta Date
- March brings with it the start of testing for Ecol Tactics Online.