Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online, the popular oriental fantasy MMORPG was challenged by a couple of players from Conquer Online.
The CO team decided to join and partake in the “Ice Bucket Challenge” and donate our own money to www.alsa.org. At last, they nominate @PerfectWorldInternational @RuneScape and @MapleStory to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.
- The Repopulation reveals new lore: "Evening Star"
- The world of The Repopulation gets fleshed out just a bit more with new lore revealed on January 14th, with new short story based on the landi...