Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online, the popular oriental fantasy MMORPG was challenged by a couple of players from Conquer Online.
The CO team decided to join and partake in the “Ice Bucket Challenge” and donate our own money to www.alsa.org. At last, they nominate @PerfectWorldInternational @RuneScape and @MapleStory to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: Vermintide - Collector's Edition Contest
- Independent developer Fatshark today announced a new competition for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide in partnership with DRKN and Claimony.
- Warframe Halloween Events Begin
- Warframe players can gear up for Halloween with an exciting array of Day of the Dead skins and the Melee Weapon, Cerata.
- Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
- Legendary Games announces the coming open beta release of Year Zero on Facebook and their own gaming portal.