Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online, the popular oriental fantasy MMORPG was challenged by a couple of players from Conquer Online.
The CO team decided to join and partake in the “Ice Bucket Challenge” and donate our own money to www.alsa.org. At last, they nominate @PerfectWorldInternational @RuneScape and @MapleStory to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Begins Their Open Beta in May
- Dauntless, the free-to-play Behemoth-hunting title will officially be entering the Open Beta phase this May.
- New Wizardry Online Info on Official Wikia
- Sony Online Entertainment is releasing new content to its official Wizardry Online Wikia today!
- Runescape: "Lost city of the Elves" expansion announced
- Jagex Games Studio, makers of the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, has announced the very first expansion pack for the game. Los...