My Free Zoo Takes Wing in a New Update
Upjers is proud to announce their title My Free Zoo has a new Museum Update featuring the Jurassic Era. This includes the “Urvogel”, or missing link – the Archaeopteryx. It can now be excavated and returned to life in the natural history museum. This new era also brings the Dilophosaurus and Diplodocus to the browser game. The Diplodocus was a mighty 27 meters from head to tail. The Dilophosaurus is much smaller and preferred to prey upon other smaller animals. Archaeopteryx has a special significance: it is believed to mark the transition from dinosaur to bird. It has traits of both – for example, it had both teeth and feathers. Thanks to this avian link, the Jurassic can be seen as the cradle of birdkind. So get out there and excavate these new dinos and bring them to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Halloween Event Details
- Red 5 Studios has announced their Halloween events for its beta testing of Firefall.
- Dead Maze Closed Beta Thoughts
- Dead Maze is a free-to-play zombie survival MMO where the players are overwhelmingly outnumbered.
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios' latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.