My Free Zoo Takes Wing in a New Update
Upjers is proud to announce their title My Free Zoo has a new Museum Update featuring the Jurassic Era. This includes the “Urvogel”, or missing link – the Archaeopteryx. It can now be excavated and returned to life in the natural history museum. This new era also brings the Dilophosaurus and Diplodocus to the browser game. The Diplodocus was a mighty 27 meters from head to tail. The Dilophosaurus is much smaller and preferred to prey upon other smaller animals. Archaeopteryx has a special significance: it is believed to mark the transition from dinosaur to bird. It has traits of both – for example, it had both teeth and feathers. Thanks to this avian link, the Jurassic can be seen as the cradle of birdkind. So get out there and excavate these new dinos and bring them to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2016 News - Beast and Jubilee Join Roster
- Gazillion Entertainment has announced that Beast and Jubilee are now available in Marvel Heroes 2016.
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.
- Elsword Masters of the Arena Reveals Massive Season 3 Overhaul
- KOG has revealed the details for its massive PvP update in Elsword, called "Masters of the Arena."