Entropia Universe Celebrates ‘Sweet 16’ With Major Game Update
Entropia Universe from MindArk is proud to announce its 16th anniversary recently, and with it came significant updates to gameplay. This free update streamlines the experience while also knocking down barriers for new players, making it easier to explore the six virtual planets in Entropia Universe. All-new aiming controls await, letting players quickly lock onto targets and swap between camera perspectives with the click of a button.
“Much has changed in the last 16 years, but Entropia Universe continues to grow and evolve, and the MindArk team remains committed to keeping the gameplay experience familiar yet fresh,” said Dennis Antonsson, project lead, MindArk. “Long-time players will notice an immediate difference as they switch camera views, toggle their aim and more efficiently interact with the world of Entropia Universe.”
The Entropia Universe Version 16.0 Update includes:
- Revamped Aiming – Players can now lock onto targets and quickly cycle through new ones, allowing for total control to defeat waves of enemies much more easily.
- Camera Transitions – Going from first-person to third-person is now possible, with an all-new toggle option
- Full Interactions – Right-clicking is dead! No more working through menus to enter vehicles or to pick up items as players can simply interact with objects with one key.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
- Ubisoft has announced the open beta testing dates for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, along with upcoming changes to the game.
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...
- Elite Dangerous for Xbox One Available Now
- Frontier Developments has released Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.