Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
Gloria Victis’s latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”. It is a PVP tournament that allows the teams of Midlanders and Ismirs to participate in the regular group fights in a special location. It is a great supplement of the Gloria Victis PVP, allowing the players to focus on pure, brutal fights to earn fame and precious rewards between the following battles for control over the territories.
On the other hand, numerous fixes have been implemented, greatly improving performance of the servers, as well as the game balance improvements which will help the players to get better experience. Find out more in the latest changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aurora Legend Begins Aurora Cup Event
- Aurora Legend officially brings back their popular sporting event, the Aurora Cup today, beloved by All Aurora.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 8: Uncharted World Will Arrive in March
- Age of Wulin will release a new expansion “Chapter 8: Uncharted World” on 8th March, 2016.
- Firefall Announces First Public Beta Test
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall will begin its first public beta test this Friday during an unlocked 48-hour “Beta Weekend”.