Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
Gloria Victis’s latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”. It is a PVP tournament that allows the teams of Midlanders and Ismirs to participate in the regular group fights in a special location. It is a great supplement of the Gloria Victis PVP, allowing the players to focus on pure, brutal fights to earn fame and precious rewards between the following battles for control over the territories.
On the other hand, numerous fixes have been implemented, greatly improving performance of the servers, as well as the game balance improvements which will help the players to get better experience. Find out more in the latest changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Portal Hits 6 Year Mark
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, launched its 6th anniversary game events today, celebrating 6 years of its glo
- Starcave Entertianment Announces T.E.R.R.A
- Irish Starcave Entertainment proudly announces the Kickstarter Campaign of its first “AAA” title and first multiplatform game, T.E.R.R.A. ...
- Chasms of Corruption LitRPG Duology Now Complete
- The sequel to Warlock: Reign of Blood, Executioner: Reign of Blood, is now available on Amazon Kindle.