TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, today announced the upcoming launch of the content-rich Secrets & Shadows update for its popular action MMORPG, TERA. Scheduled for release in May, this latest update to the world of TERA promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content that will further add richness to the lush tapestry of TERA’s online world.
Anchoring the Secrets & Shadows update is the brand new ninja class, a covert strike force of elins who wield oversized shurikens and operate as hit-and-run short-range fighters. The ninja’s quick abilities enable players to dodge and evade enemy attacks while dealing deadly damage.
Over the coming weeks, En Masse will reveal more information about the Secrets & Shadows update will be revealed on the website. Among the exciting new content being added to TERA in the update are three new max-level dungeons, new story developments including the return of an old nemesis, and the introduction of a whole new mode of transport within the world of TERA: flying mounts!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/15: TSW, Rift, Warface, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news with Rift, The Secret World, Warface and others.
- Trickster Online Launches Tapasco Theme Spa
- SG Interactive has released the Tapasco Theme Spa update for Trickster Online, a four level dungeon for high level players.
- Project Gorgon: Early Access Preview
- Created by husband and wife team Sandra Powers and Eric Heimburg, Project: Gorgon could very well end up being a sleeper hit.