TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, today announced the upcoming launch of the content-rich Secrets & Shadows update for its popular action MMORPG, TERA. Scheduled for release in May, this latest update to the world of TERA promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content that will further add richness to the lush tapestry of TERA’s online world.
Anchoring the Secrets & Shadows update is the brand new ninja class, a covert strike force of elins who wield oversized shurikens and operate as hit-and-run short-range fighters. The ninja’s quick abilities enable players to dodge and evade enemy attacks while dealing deadly damage.
Over the coming weeks, En Masse will reveal more information about the Secrets & Shadows update will be revealed on the website. Among the exciting new content being added to TERA in the update are three new max-level dungeons, new story developments including the return of an old nemesis, and the introduction of a whole new mode of transport within the world of TERA: flying mounts!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...
- PAX South 2017: Day Three/Closing Thoughts – PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds, Doublekick Heroes, and Eternal
- As my time in San Antonio draws to a close, I have to feel incredibly fortunate to be here.
- Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child's Play, and More!
- A daily dose of news from the MMO industry