QubeTown Launches on Both iOS and Android Devices from Webzen
Webzen Mobile’s latest title arrives today globally (except Japan, China, and Korea), the farming adventure QubeTown. This mobile farming simulation game has players building their own town full of cute, cubic characters, and animals on their social network. Players can socialize by inviting Facebook friends, but also meet other players in the game, joining in guild/community adventures. Along with the worldwide release, Webzen offers QubeTown in multiple languages which include English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. To celebrate this launch, players can receive daily login bonuses such as Ruby, Scrolls and other items.
In addition to this, players can visit the link below and enter and enter this special coupon code: DOWNLOADQUBETOWN along with their in-game nickname to redeem an additional 20 extra Rubies. This coupon code will expire on February 28, 201,9 and will not be redeemable afterward.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featur...
- Fallen Earth Updates with New Armor
- Reloaded Productions has announced the launch of new player-created armor designed to provide survivability against PvP players with the power...
- Project Genesis Announces New Steam Page and Inaugural Development Stream
- Project Genesis is a mash-up of the FPS and space-combat genres and will be arriving on Steam today (June 4th, 2019).