QubeTown Launches on Both iOS and Android Devices from Webzen
Webzen Mobile’s latest title arrives today globally (except Japan, China, and Korea), the farming adventure QubeTown. This mobile farming simulation game has players building their own town full of cute, cubic characters, and animals on their social network. Players can socialize by inviting Facebook friends, but also meet other players in the game, joining in guild/community adventures. Along with the worldwide release, Webzen offers QubeTown in multiple languages which include English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. To celebrate this launch, players can receive daily login bonuses such as Ruby, Scrolls and other items.
In addition to this, players can visit the link below and enter and enter this special coupon code: DOWNLOADQUBETOWN along with their in-game nickname to redeem an additional 20 extra Rubies. This coupon code will expire on February 28, 201,9 and will not be redeemable afterward.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect Your Strategy With Albion Online’s Character Builder
- Albion Online is an MMO with the daunting task of building yourself any way you wish using the vast Destiny Board.
- MOBA Legends Press Beta Preview
- MOBA Legends is an upcoming mobile MOBA with one glaring issue that stands out to me: Branding.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.