War and Order Launches on Mobile
Camel Games has announced the release of War and Order, its innovative mobile MMO real-time strategy game that combines city- and army-building gameplay with stunning battlefield visuals. Players’ armies are represented proportionally to their size, clearly indicating each side’s in-battle losses and power level, thereby allowing for a timely retreat when a battle isn’t going well.
Befitting War and Order’s focus on inter-player communication to coordinate strategies and tactics, the game is available worldwide and offers a variety of language options including English, German, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Thai, Indonesian, and Arabic will be added to the language options soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: CBT Coming Soon
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has announced the release date for their next title: Knight’s Fable. Set to launch on...
- Shoot 'Em Up on Land, Sea or Air in Revolution Ace
- Laser Guided Games announces Revolution Ace, a top-down shooter for PC and iOS.
- 8BitMMO Officially Launches After Fourteen Years of Development
- Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO has concluded its Early Access phase and has now reached its 1.0 Full Release.