Hearthstone’s Tombs of Terror: Chapter 4 is Now Live
The tombs are clear, but the danger is far from over in Hearthstone‘s latest Solo Adventure, Tombs of Terror. The final Plague Lord awaits in the Halls of Origination, and the League of E.V.I.L. has to be stopped. In Chapter 4: The Halls of Origination, the Plague of Wrath waits, to infect any minion foolish enough to confront him. After taking damage, minions will gain +1 attack. You can use this to your advantage to do truly massive damage, but your foes will also gain this boon.
Brann Bronzebeard has finally joined up with the rest of our adventure-focused League of Explorers. With the bravery and fortitude of a Warrior, alongside the marksmanship and animal kinship of a Hunter, Dino-tamer Brann is more than ready to ride into the Halls of Origination! However, something else sinister could be waiting in the wings, and perhaps the League of E.V.I.L. may have one more trick up their sleeves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R. Online Reveals Haunting New Details
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has released the full website for F.E.A.R. Online.
- Order & Chaos 2: Redemption Reveals Kratan & Blood Knight
- Here is a first look at the all-new Kratan race and Blood Knight class.
- Digimon Masters Rings in the New Year
- Joymax is welcoming everyone to the new year with a new addition to their worldwide MMO sensation, Digimon Masters. Alongside a huge cash shop...