Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a a new TCG brought to you by Blizzard. You choose to craft a deck based off of one of the nine original classes in World of Warcraft. You can then challenge other players for fun, and for the chance to win powerful new cards, which can then be added to your arsenal. The game promises to be quick to learn, but difficult to master, and comes with a variety of heroes, equipment, spells and abilities, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Well established world with plenty of lore.
- +Easy to start and get into.
- +Strong community.
- -Power creep as the game ages.
- -Must pay to unlock PvE content.
- -Gold can be slow to obtain.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8, OSX 10.8, iPad 2+, Android 4.0+
- CPU: Intel i3 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
- HDD: 3GB
- Description: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a multiplayer TCG brought to you by the makers of World of Warcraft. Build a deck centered around one of nine classes and compete against each other to test your skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Reveals New Mount Hotenow Trailer
- Preview the fiery doom of Mount Hotenow, Neverwinter's newest zone.
- FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.5 Now Available
- The conclusion of the main scenario of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® begins today with the release of Patch 2.5, titled “Before th...
- League of Legends: Legend of the Poro King Mode Review
- While I am generally hard on the temporary modes as their short existence offers Riot little time for trial and error, I have to say that I re...