Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a a new TCG brought to you by Blizzard. You choose to craft a deck based off of one of the nine original classes in World of Warcraft. You can then challenge other players for fun, and for the chance to win powerful new cards, which can then be added to your arsenal. The game promises to be quick to learn, but difficult to master, and comes with a variety of heroes, equipment, spells and abilities, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Well established world with plenty of lore.
- +Easy to start and get into.
- +Strong community.
- -Power creep as the game ages.
- -Must pay to unlock PvE content.
- -Gold can be slow to obtain.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8, OSX 10.8, iPad 2+, Android 4.0+
- CPU: Intel i3 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
- HDD: 3GB
- Description: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a multiplayer TCG brought to you by the makers of World of Warcraft. Build a deck centered around one of nine classes and compete against each other to test your skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...
- Helping Hand: Realm Royale Reinvigorates MMO-Style PVP
- Even if you don't like/don't care about Battle Royale Games, you NEED to try Realm Royale. The MMO style may just hook you.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse PC Review
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse is available on all the Playstation and Xbox consoles, including the last generation consoles. To much surprise though, ...