Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a a new TCG brought to you by Blizzard. You choose to craft a deck based off of one of the nine original classes in World of Warcraft. You can then challenge other players for fun, and for the chance to win powerful new cards, which can then be added to your arsenal. The game promises to be quick to learn, but difficult to master, and comes with a variety of heroes, equipment, spells and abilities, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Well established world with plenty of lore.
- +Easy to start and get into.
- +Strong community.
- -Power creep as the game ages.
- -Must pay to unlock PvE content.
- -Gold can be slow to obtain.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8, OSX 10.8, iPad 2+, Android 4.0+
- CPU: Intel i3 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
- HDD: 3GB
- Description: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a multiplayer TCG brought to you by the makers of World of Warcraft. Build a deck centered around one of nine classes and compete against each other to test your skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o
- Kingdom Conquest II Rare Card Giveaway
- In celebration of Kingdom Conquest II reaching 5 million downloads, Sega has agreed to partner with OnRPG and MMOHut to give out a pack of Whi...