Orcs Must Die! Unchained Teases Crafting Overhaul
Orcs Must Die! Unchained today revealed a teaser of a new simplified crafting system based on feedback from open beta players.
Rather than pushing a multitude of unwieldy random items, Orcs Must Die! Unchained has reduced the drop system down to a much smaller batch of items with more direct conversion principles in crafting. For instance, Hobgoblin Contracts will always go towards Guardian crafting, while Donkey Fat is used purely for Potions and Scrolls. The remaining crafting materials being retired will be converted into the closest comparable crafting material based on rarity, or at a set conversion rate so players won’t feel like they’re being gipped by the new system.
Hero crafting is unchanged by this update, and is still set to utilize skulls and rift embers. The accounting leveling rewards are also being updated to match this new system.
For the full details of the material conversion, check the post link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Corsair Unleashes Corsair Gaming Division & RGB Gear
- Corsair®, a leader in PC hardware, today launched Corsair Gaming, a new division within the company dedicated to the elevation of PC gaming a...
- Immortal Conquest Update Brings All-New Map And New Features
- A huge update came to Immortal Conquest from NetEase today, which changes the global map to offer more strategic depth.
- Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
- This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multi...