Orcs Must Die! Unchained Teases Crafting Overhaul
Orcs Must Die! Unchained today revealed a teaser of a new simplified crafting system based on feedback from open beta players.
Rather than pushing a multitude of unwieldy random items, Orcs Must Die! Unchained has reduced the drop system down to a much smaller batch of items with more direct conversion principles in crafting. For instance, Hobgoblin Contracts will always go towards Guardian crafting, while Donkey Fat is used purely for Potions and Scrolls. The remaining crafting materials being retired will be converted into the closest comparable crafting material based on rarity, or at a set conversion rate so players won’t feel like they’re being gipped by the new system.
Hero crafting is unchanged by this update, and is still set to utilize skulls and rift embers. The accounting leveling rewards are also being updated to match this new system.
For the full details of the material conversion, check the post link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Esports North American Regional Championships
- The best of the North American Blade & Soul teams will be present at Pax West 2017, competing on September 3rd.
- Dinosaurs Stomp Back to Life in Mobile Survival Title 'Dino War'
- Dino War is a science-fiction strategy game presently in its Closed Beta Test phase for Android Devices.
- Aeria Games Announces Fantasy Anime MMORPG Twin Saga
- Aeria Games will be bringing X-Legend Entertainment's imaginative new free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Twin Saga to North America and Europe.