Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectable heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Robot Entertainment
- Publisher: Robot Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +5v5 team-based PvP.
- +Based off successful Orcs Must Die! games.
- +Promises of regular new content.
- +Tons of customization, lots of different strategies to try!
- +Interesting heroes, simple to play, hard to master.
- +Nonstop action.
- +Promotes teamwork and deep thought to keep a lead or come back.
- -Disconnecting takes you away from the game; leaves permanent disadvantage.
- -Losing the lead can make it almost impossible to come back.
- -Figuring out strategies and trap placements late game can feel overwhelming.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2320 3.0GHz (or better)
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 555 with 1GB VRAM (or better)
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Heroes Press Preview
- A lot is going on with Trove right now but we're going to focus on Trove's Superhero update.
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Celebrates 5th Anniversary with New Map
- To commemorate five years of multiplayer mayhem, A.V.A. is launching a new, action-packed map of a deserted island, home to rebels and a huge...
- The Alchemist Code and Phantom of the Kill Crossover Brings Serious Girl Power
- Powerful Princesses fashioned after legendary weapons from Phantom of the Kill are making their way into The Alchemist Code.