Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectable heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Robot Entertainment
- Publisher: Robot Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +5v5 team-based PvP.
- +Based off successful Orcs Must Die! games.
- +Promises of regular new content.
- +Tons of customization, lots of different strategies to try!
- +Interesting heroes, simple to play, hard to master.
- +Nonstop action.
- +Promotes teamwork and deep thought to keep a lead or come back.
- -Disconnecting takes you away from the game; leaves permanent disadvantage.
- -Losing the lead can make it almost impossible to come back.
- -Figuring out strategies and trap placements late game can feel overwhelming.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2320 3.0GHz (or better)
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 555 with 1GB VRAM (or better)
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
- A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - World of Speed
- World of Speed has plans for introducing racing elements outside of the ‘you’re either first or you’re last’ mentality that most title...
- Knights Chronicle Pre-Registration Begins on iOS and Android
- Netmarble has officially opened up the pre-registration for their turn-based RPG mobile game, Knights Chronicle.