Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectable heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Robot Entertainment
- Publisher: Robot Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +5v5 team-based PvP.
- +Based off successful Orcs Must Die! games.
- +Promises of regular new content.
- +Tons of customization, lots of different strategies to try!
- +Interesting heroes, simple to play, hard to master.
- +Nonstop action.
- +Promotes teamwork and deep thought to keep a lead or come back.
- -Disconnecting takes you away from the game; leaves permanent disadvantage.
- -Losing the lead can make it almost impossible to come back.
- -Figuring out strategies and trap placements late game can feel overwhelming.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2320 3.0GHz (or better)
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 555 with 1GB VRAM (or better)
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clone Wars Adventures celebrates 10 million
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating over ten million registered players for Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures.
- Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
- A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games' upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis.