Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a a new TCG brought to you by Blizzard. You choose to craft a deck based off of one of the nine original classes in World of Warcraft. You can then challenge other players for fun, and for the chance to win powerful new cards, which can then be added to your arsenal. The game promises to be quick to learn, but difficult to master, and comes with a variety of heroes, equipment, spells and abilities, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Well established world with plenty of lore.
- +Easy to start and get into.
- +Strong community.
- -Only nine deck types.
- -Must pay to unlock PvE content.
- -Gold can be slow to obtain.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8, OSX 10.8, iPad 2+, Android 4.0+
- CPU: Intel i3 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
- HDD: 3GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword goes K-Pop with Megastars Gfriend
- Today KOG Games is outfitting Elsword with dance moves and outfits made popular by K-Pop super group GFriend.
- Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
- The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals.
- E3 2015 By The Numbers
- Just how big was E3 2015? The Electronic Software Association releases stats showing the true diversity and impact it had on the industry.