Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Announced
NCSOFT has announced that Blade & Soul’s next content update, Shattered Empire, is set to go live on Wednesday, April 27th, bringing a variety of new content and rewards to players.
The update will feature two new Heroic dungeons – Cold Storage and Sogun’s Lament – providing the greatest group content challenge in Blade & Soul to date. Players will also be able to test their solo mission skills while climbing a new section of Mushin’s Tower (F9-15) and experience a brand new objective-based PvP game mode, Whirlwind Valley, in a furiously competitive 6v6 team-based combat.
More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shining Empire meets funding goal on Kickstarter; Stretch Goals Annouced
- Arcade County, developers of "Shining Force Online", reached their Kickstarter goal for "Shining Empire" in less than 48 h...
- CJ Games Global Announces Hounds and Monarch
- CJ Games Global has announced the development of two new free-to-play titles: Hounds, which is a role-playing shooter, and Monarch, a strategy...
- League of Legends Hexakill Harrowing Review
- The Harrowing is upon us, the annual League of Legends Halloween event. What this means for players are new but temporary special skins: Unde...