Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Announced
NCSOFT has announced that Blade & Soul’s next content update, Shattered Empire, is set to go live on Wednesday, April 27th, bringing a variety of new content and rewards to players.
The update will feature two new Heroic dungeons – Cold Storage and Sogun’s Lament – providing the greatest group content challenge in Blade & Soul to date. Players will also be able to test their solo mission skills while climbing a new section of Mushin’s Tower (F9-15) and experience a brand new objective-based PvP game mode, Whirlwind Valley, in a furiously competitive 6v6 team-based combat.
More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons Announces New Final Fantasy Collaboration
- Gungho Online Entertainment revealed that the Final Fantasy franchise has returned to Puzzle & Dragons!
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.