Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Announced
NCSOFT has announced that Blade & Soul’s next content update, Shattered Empire, is set to go live on Wednesday, April 27th, bringing a variety of new content and rewards to players.
The update will feature two new Heroic dungeons – Cold Storage and Sogun’s Lament – providing the greatest group content challenge in Blade & Soul to date. Players will also be able to test their solo mission skills while climbing a new section of Mushin’s Tower (F9-15) and experience a brand new objective-based PvP game mode, Whirlwind Valley, in a furiously competitive 6v6 team-based combat.
More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pax South 2017: Day One Recap - Hyper Universe, Trion Worlds, and Lords of New York
- PAX South is definitely the most laid-back of the PAX Events. As day one comes to a close, we’ve done a fair amount of work!
- League of Legends: Legend of the Poro King Mode Review
- While I am generally hard on the temporary modes as their short existence offers Riot little time for trial and error, I have to say that I re...
- Aeria Games now hosting Lord of Ultima
- Lord of Ultima, EA's real time simulation set in the Ultima universe, has now been launched on Aeria Games' network.