Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Announced
NCSOFT has announced that Blade & Soul’s next content update, Shattered Empire, is set to go live on Wednesday, April 27th, bringing a variety of new content and rewards to players.
The update will feature two new Heroic dungeons – Cold Storage and Sogun’s Lament – providing the greatest group content challenge in Blade & Soul to date. Players will also be able to test their solo mission skills while climbing a new section of Mushin’s Tower (F9-15) and experience a brand new objective-based PvP game mode, Whirlwind Valley, in a furiously competitive 6v6 team-based combat.
More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Brings LEGO® Minifigures Online to Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Funcom, a world-leading independent developer and publisher of online games is working with Amazon to provide LEGO Minifigures Online on Amaz...
- Warlord Saga Introduces Classes and Factions
- The development team behind Warlord Saga is hard at working every element to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
- Archlord 2: First expansion released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 released its fi...