CrossFire 2.0 Now Live
CrossFire 2.0, the biggest update for CrossFire North America to date, is now live.
This massive update includes updated models and textures across the game, a new VIP Character named Viper, new weapons, player profiles, game statistic tracking, a new ribbon system, a UI overhaul, and Christmas themed goodies.
Two new game modes also go live with the update: the AI Bot Mode Simulation TDM, where players can team up in a Team Deathmatch against AI, and a Competitive Ranked Match System.
Other special events and giveaways are going live to celebrate the launch of the update! For more info on CrossFire 2.0 visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner Set to Introduce new Expansion after Successful Relaunch
- OGPlanet is releasing Tales Runner first major update less than a month after launch.
- King of Wushu revealed at NGF 2014
- At the Nvidia Game Festival last week, Snail Games revealed its latest trailer for the upcoming martial arts-themed MOBA, King of Wushu. The v...
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.