CrossFire 2.0 Now Live
CrossFire 2.0, the biggest update for CrossFire North America to date, is now live.
This massive update includes updated models and textures across the game, a new VIP Character named Viper, new weapons, player profiles, game statistic tracking, a new ribbon system, a UI overhaul, and Christmas themed goodies.
Two new game modes also go live with the update: the AI Bot Mode Simulation TDM, where players can team up in a Team Deathmatch against AI, and a Competitive Ranked Match System.
Other special events and giveaways are going live to celebrate the launch of the update! For more info on CrossFire 2.0 visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Launches Shadows Of The Past
- Aeria Games has launched the latest update for Eden Eternal, an expansion known as "Shadows of the Past."
- DOTA 2 Winter Update: Wraith-Night
- Wraith-Night goes even further by changing the number of players and is played with only one team of five on the map. This team can be compose...
- Elsword Releases the Way of the Sword
- Kill3rCombo has introduced a new gameplay system for Elsword Online.