CrossFire 2.0 Now Live
CrossFire 2.0, the biggest update for CrossFire North America to date, is now live.
This massive update includes updated models and textures across the game, a new VIP Character named Viper, new weapons, player profiles, game statistic tracking, a new ribbon system, a UI overhaul, and Christmas themed goodies.
Two new game modes also go live with the update: the AI Bot Mode Simulation TDM, where players can team up in a Team Deathmatch against AI, and a Competitive Ranked Match System.
Other special events and giveaways are going live to celebrate the launch of the update! For more info on CrossFire 2.0 visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Releases New Taric Comic
- A Taric rework is in the for League of Legends, and today Riot Games has released a new web comic teasing the storyline.
- LEGO Minifigures Updates With Element System & More
- Funcom has kept the updates coming for players of LEGO Minifigures, introducing the Element System and preparing to launch Series 12.
- Pirate101 Launches Closed Beta
- KingsIsle Entertainment has announced that beta has begun for Pirate101.