CrossFire 2.0 Now Live
CrossFire 2.0, the biggest update for CrossFire North America to date, is now live.
This massive update includes updated models and textures across the game, a new VIP Character named Viper, new weapons, player profiles, game statistic tracking, a new ribbon system, a UI overhaul, and Christmas themed goodies.
Two new game modes also go live with the update: the AI Bot Mode Simulation TDM, where players can team up in a Team Deathmatch against AI, and a Competitive Ranked Match System.
Other special events and giveaways are going live to celebrate the launch of the update! For more info on CrossFire 2.0 visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...
- Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
- Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler a...
- Genesis A.D Pre-OBT Begins Nov 4
- Genesis A.D pre open beta begins November 4. Players can begin playing ijji's new 3D scifi MMOFPS early if they have a pre open beta key.