Firefall is set 200 years in Earth’s future where (and when) humanity is on the brink of annihilation at the hands of an insectoid alien race. Several persistent world MMOFPS games like PlanetSide, Global Agenda, and Tabula Rasa have come and gone but Firefall has put in the time and development effort to transform the genre. With a stellar development team whose members include the team lead of World of Warcraft and lead designer of Tribes, Firefall promises high production value and a sleek, original art style. Players will be able to work cooperatively to overcome alien forces, or take part in a variety of competitive multiplayer game modes. Choose from among many specialized battleframes (classes), customize them with specific loadouts that can be swapped on the fly, and then battle forward in dynamically changing content with allies at your side.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Red 5 Studios
- Publisher: Red 5 Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Persistent world and good graphics.
- +Cooperative and competitive gameplay.
- +Complex class customization with freedom to swap between them.
- -Repetitive dynamic quests.
- -Many good ideas existing in pockets that need more content to flesh them out.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or newer
- CPU: AMD Dual Core @ 2.6GHz; Intel Dual Core @ 2.2GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia 8600 or ATI 4xxx with 1GB of VRAM
- HDD: 20GB
- Description: FireFall is a 3D, open world Sci-Fi MMO Shooter with team based gameplay. Set in a persistent world, Firefall takes place 200 years in Earth’s future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Speed Freeks Soft Launch Begins
- Speed Freeks, a new mobile game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, has officially entered soft launch in New Zealand and the Netherlands.
- Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Gets New Kingdom Hearts III Minigames
- Fans awaiting the release of Kingdom Hearts III can now prepare for the journey in Kingdom Hearts Unionx[Cross].
- Freestyle2 Europe updated Manufacturing and Tournament
- EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the July Update is now online for street basketball MMOG Freestyle 2.