Trove is a voxel-based adventure MMORPG from Trion available on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam for PC and Mac. With deep dungeons to explore, massive realms to adventure throughout, and tons of in-game systems like fishing, farming, flying, and crafting Trove is sure to please the hardiest of adventurers.
►In the same style as Minecraft, players can break down the world into resources and reuse these resources to build not only their own worlds and homes, but to craft gear.
►Quests send players into worlds that disappear or renew as time goes on. Players may also contribute to content via the creation system.
►Players can easily swap classes and abilities to adapt to ever-changing worlds.
Vanguardian, Dino Tamer, Chloromancer, The Revenant, Lunar Lancer, Tomb Raiser, Boomeranger, Pirate Captain, Shadow Hunter, Ice Sage, Candy Barbarian, Neon Ninja, Dracolyte, Fae Trickster, Gunslinger, Knight
Trove Geode introduced a new world, and a new Battle Royale mode.
Buy costumes, companions, materials, premium account, in game currency, loot boxes, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Trion Worlds
- Publisher: Trion Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Regenerating and random worlds and dungeons.
- +Unique classes to choose.
- +Player designed items.
- -Leans towards Pay to Win
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista 32-bit Service Pack 2 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2XXX @ 2.0GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.6GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 (integrated) or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Ever wished Minecraft was a real, randomly generated MMO that renewed and changed as time went on? Trove wants to make that wish come true.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVerMedia Launches Compact, Versatile 'Live Streamer MIC 133' Microphone
- AVerMedia announced today the launch of an exciting new product in their LIVE STREAMER technology.
- Age of Wonders III set to release March 31st, 2014
- Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today announces Age of Wonders III is set to release March 31st.
- Marvel Heroes is Shutting Down
- A few other news sites have recently reported this, and thanks to Gamespot (as that's where I read it), but sad news, Marvel fans.