Armored Warfare is a competitive multiplayer 21st-century-themed tank-shooter where you will assume the role of an ambitious private military contractor hell-bent on subjugating the world with an army of unstoppable panzers.
►War-Time Bonding: Partner up with a comrade in arms and fight together in a co-op campaign complete with reward and difficulty scaling for the strong-willed.
►Global Contender: Play your part in massive battlefield operations requiring both competitive PVP tactics and strategic PVE strategies to win. Defend your territory and conquer what’s left!
►Tread Lightly: Adapt to changes in the landscape whether it be in vacuous deserts, slippery tundras, or tricky-to-navigate mountainous regions.
►Making it Mine: Experiment with a wealth of parts and personalization to find your preferred way to play.
►Salt the Earth: Smash and crash through buildings, defenses, and anything else daring to stand in your way.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: MY.GAMES
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +New-Player Friendly
- +Solid Visuals
- +Decent PVE Content
- -Aggressive Monetization
- -Technical Issues
- -Poorly Programmed AI
- -Low Playercount
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core Duo CPU 6700 @2.66GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 512 MB+
- HDD: 34 GB
- Description: Armored Warfare is a massively multiplayer online tactical modern military video game developed by veteran RPG development studio Obsidian Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok: Idle Poring Now Available
- The official Ragnarok idle game is live on mobile devices! Experience the enthralling Ragnarok Online universe anywhere in the world you go!
- Guild Wars 2 - Living World Season 4 Finale Preview
- Ultimately, our goal is to do battle with Kralkatorrik, once and for all, and the staging area for this will be at Dragonfall.
- Aura Kingdom Adds New Rock Star Class
- gamigo is strapping their players with some awesome guitars, as they add the brand-new Rock Star Class.