Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces a new League, new Warriors, the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
“Combat 2.0” is a new ruleset based on community feedback. The following changes are now implemented:
- Strikes vs. Breakers – Strikes now defeat Breakers at any time during the Breaker animation
- Assist Hit Reaction and Utility – The hit reaction from an in-coming attack on an Assist warrior will carry over to the leader warrior requiring players to think more about when to use an Assist in different situations
- Recovery time has been reduced to give blocked players a better chance at countering
The Mission system adds daily and weekly challenges that offer rewards unavailable in standard PvP, and a new “League 8 Juice Bar Arena” offers a 90’s nostalgia feel.
New Warriors include Tommy Oliver, the original White Ranger, along with Rito Revolto and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shop ‘Till You Drop with Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- A new update is available to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which overhauls the in-game shop, adding new systems, events & a ton of new it...
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.
- Less Than 65 Hours Left for Indie MMO Ascent: The Space Game
- Fluffy Kitten, the studio behind space MMO Ascent The Space Game has only 65 hours to reach $35,000 Australian dollars -- or it’s Game Over.