Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces a new League, new Warriors, the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
“Combat 2.0” is a new ruleset based on community feedback. The following changes are now implemented:
- Strikes vs. Breakers – Strikes now defeat Breakers at any time during the Breaker animation
- Assist Hit Reaction and Utility – The hit reaction from an in-coming attack on an Assist warrior will carry over to the leader warrior requiring players to think more about when to use an Assist in different situations
- Recovery time has been reduced to give blocked players a better chance at countering
The Mission system adds daily and weekly challenges that offer rewards unavailable in standard PvP, and a new “League 8 Juice Bar Arena” offers a 90’s nostalgia feel.
New Warriors include Tommy Oliver, the original White Ranger, along with Rito Revolto and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV - Blue Mage Impressions
- Most MMOs release their new class with a new expansion, but Final Fantasy XIV certainly broke that trend with Blue Mage.
- Luna Online Double XP Event on Saturday May 29
- Luna Online double experience Memorial Day event. Receive 2x experience all day on Saturday 29.