Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces a new League, new Warriors, the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
“Combat 2.0” is a new ruleset based on community feedback. The following changes are now implemented:
- Strikes vs. Breakers – Strikes now defeat Breakers at any time during the Breaker animation
- Assist Hit Reaction and Utility – The hit reaction from an in-coming attack on an Assist warrior will carry over to the leader warrior requiring players to think more about when to use an Assist in different situations
- Recovery time has been reduced to give blocked players a better chance at countering
The Mission system adds daily and weekly challenges that offer rewards unavailable in standard PvP, and a new “League 8 Juice Bar Arena” offers a 90’s nostalgia feel.
New Warriors include Tommy Oliver, the original White Ranger, along with Rito Revolto and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wings of Saint Nazaire Alpha Look
- While all the focus in the space race these days is on StarCitizen and Elite: Dangerous, there’s a lesser known underdog slowly gathering a ...
- Kritika Online Arrives on Steam
- En Masse Entertainment releases the "Fractured Memories" update for Kritika Online and also expands the title right onto Steam!
- PWI Eclipse: Free Level 95 character boost available
- launching on December 16, and from December 17 through January 16, 2015, all players will receive through in-game mail the level-boosting Illu...