Black Desert – Major Content Update: New Character Classes (Xbox)
Four new classes are available now for the Xbox edition of Black Desert Online: Striker, Dark Knight, Lahn, and Musa. Each has its own unique style and gives players more reasons to try Black Desert on Xbox One. Node Wars and Conquest Wars also came to the Xbox One edition, which offers 25-100 player battles, for control of specific fortresses in the world. Node Wars focus on guilds battling over specific node locations for in-game currency, while Conquest Wars have players battling it out for entire territories with bigger rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oakland Video Game Museum Resurrecting First MMO “Habitat”
- The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (The MADE) will be spending Sunday, September 28th, attempting to resurrect the world's first...
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- Trickster Online Launches Tapasco Theme Spa
- SG Interactive has released the Tapasco Theme Spa update for Trickster Online, a four level dungeon for high level players.