Black Desert – Major Content Update: New Character Classes (Xbox)
Four new classes are available now for the Xbox edition of Black Desert Online: Striker, Dark Knight, Lahn, and Musa. Each has its own unique style and gives players more reasons to try Black Desert on Xbox One. Node Wars and Conquest Wars also came to the Xbox One edition, which offers 25-100 player battles, for control of specific fortresses in the world. Node Wars focus on guilds battling over specific node locations for in-game currency, while Conquest Wars have players battling it out for entire territories with bigger rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall's Final Public Beta Weekend Test Begins Friday
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that Firefall’s final public Beta Weekend test begins this Friday, June 7, and will be Firefall’s last ev...
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Closed Beta Starts Soon
- A lot of player feedback has come through to Wizards of the Coast to prepare and development for Magic: the Gathering Arena.
- Travian: Legends Launches Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian Games has officially opened the first servers to include the latest/largest update to their free-to-play title, Travian: Legends!