DC Universe Online
DC Universe Online is a free-to-play 3D superhero MMORPG available on PS4, Xbox One, and on Steam for PC that brings its players into the world of DC Comics. Fight alongside Superman, Batman and others to defeat crime and evil, or join up with The Joker and Lex Luthor to bring havoc and destruction. Players can choose their superpower and weapon styles from several options, engaging in dynamic combat using both.
Players are able to create their own original hero, or villain, and plunge into the wonderful world of DC Comics. Everything from personalities and movement types can be customized, allowing your character to appear how you want and traverse the world in the way that makes the most sense to you – whether that be flying, sprinting, using acrobats or something else entirely!
Metropolis and Gotham City await the next hero to save them, and dread the next villain to conquer them! In DC Universe Online, that could be you.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + In-depth character creation
- + Recognizable heroes and villains
- + Action oriented combat
- + Relive Superhero Universe in Immersive setting written by authentic DC Comics Artists and Writers.
- - Controls take time to get used to
- - Can feel grindy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- CPU: P4 3.0GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI 1950+ Video Card
- HDD: 30 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
- Description: DC Universe™ Online is a Free-to-Play, massive multiplayer online action game set in the popular DC Comics universe. Create your own powerful Hero or Villain and experience true action combat as you fight alongside and against legendary characters such as Batman, Superman and The Joker
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full Mojo Rampage Review
- Full Mojo Rampage is brutal, for a rogue-like game it actually is incredibly hard right off the bat. Go in gritting your teeth with white knuc...
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.