World of Speed
Created by the development team behind Project CARS and former ‘Need for Speed’ developer, World of Speed is a F2P car racing game that takes arcade style racing into the new era by combining AAA graphics and visuals with massive multiplayer online competition.
Team Racing: World of Speed introduces a new level of connected competition allowing players to team up and compete in an ever-expanding number of gameplay modes where completing team-based objectives determines the victor.
Clubs: Players can team up with friends and other players to form clubs where they can customize their logos, earn access to a club garage social hub, compete against other clubs, show off in the Airfield Playground and battle in high-stakes races in Territory Wars.
Lots and lots of cars: Players can earn and collect a continuously growing roster of cars ranging from everyday city runners to the fastest super cars on the planet while housing them in their own costume garage.
Locations: Race across iconic licensed circuits and custom built tracks based off real-world locations, including Brands Hatch to London, Monaco and Moscow.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SlightlyMad Studios
- Publisher: my.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- + Tons of real world locations
- + Arcade style gameplay
- + Clubs and social features
- - Limited information available
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: World of Speed is a new generation online racing game for true high-speed aficionados. Experience the thrill of street driving with amazing graphics and dynamic controls.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Announces Second Beta Celebration for MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the official Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Officia...
- New customization options for Tanki Online
- The correct choice of weapon is only the tip of the iceberg in Tanki Online, choosing the hull can make the difference between victory and cer...
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.