Weekly Recap #211 Oct. 27th – Nosgoth, Warframe, Tera & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Rift, Tera Rising, Swordsman, Trove, MapleStory, Firefall, Nosgoth, Zombies/Monsters/Robots, F.E.A.R. Online, Warframe, World of Speed, & Infinite Crisis!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending October 27th, 2014 (Oct. 20th – Oct. 27th).
Trion Worlds launches Rift’s new free expansion, Nightmare Tide:
Tera Rising also revealed a new expansion called Fate of Arun:
Swordsman Online’s Guilded Wasteland expansion is now live:
Trove had a Massive Free Weekend event this past weekend, hopefully they’ll do more:
MapleStory is celebrating the return of the Night Walker in its latest update:
Halloween events are happening everywhere! Including FireFall:
Nosgoth celebrates Devil’s Night and talks details about Open beta and new Vampire class:
Zombies Monsters Robots desides to infect all humans in the latest update:
F.E.A.R Online is now available on Steam:
Warframe launched the highly anticipated Archwing update for PC:
The iconic McLaren F1 makes its public debut for World of Speed:
Infinite Crisis unmasks Starro the coqueror as the latest champion:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Trove and Marvel Heroes 2015 Live Stream this past Friday! Come
hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Update is Live on Console Today
- The Chult Storyline comes to a close as Neverwinter's Lost City of Omu expansion arrives on console.
- The Alchemist Code and Fate/Stay Night Collaborate This Spring
- Coming this month and ending in May 2018, The Alchemist Code from gumi will be teaming up with Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works].
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.