Swordsman is a free-to-play action MMORPG, set in the rich world created by Louis Cha, one of the most famous contemporary writers in China. Players explore the grand world of Jianghu culture during an intense era of the Ming Dynasty, a world of martial arts and chivalry, honor and glory.
Dynamic Kung-Fu Experience: Swordsman presents real-time martial arts fights and offers fun action features such as throwing techniques, counter moves and dodging to create a dynamic Kung-Fu experience. Fight on land, leap across rooftops, sprint on water and best your opponents in thrilling duels!
Unique Guild-Based Gameplay: Take part in exciting and distinct group-based endgame activities, by creating or joining a guild. Work together to establish guild bases, solve murder mysteries and crimes, protect notable figures, and much more! Don’t just fight alongside your friends; make a real impact on the world around you!
Deep Character Customization: The character creation process offers a wide variety of appearance features to create a truly unique look. Earn distinct fashion items to set your character apart from other players. Bring your warrior to life and create the martial arts hero you’ve always envisioned!
Ten Dynamic Character Classes: As a member of one of the ten class-defining martial art schools, you master legendary fighting skills to engage in fierce real-time combat with members of rival schools and other opposing threats. Perfect any of the three highly customizable skill-sets per class to make your fighting style truly unique!
A Heavenly New MMO Engine – Angelica III: Angelica III is an in-house developed MMO engine that makes use of the latest technologies to display high quality graphics, with the optimization to run on a wide variety of hardware. The engine sports a day and night cycle, weather changes, realistic armour reflections, state of the art water effects and destructible objects.
An Immersive Jianghu Experience: Swordsman offers a vast array of content for solo, group and guild play. Explore a massive game world, delve into its many instances, craft superior weapons and take part in the versatile guild system. Test your skills in the arena or compete against others in daily PvP events!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 03, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Beijing Perfect World
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +High Quality Visuals.
- +10 fast-paced martial-arts.
- +Story ties in well with the game.
- -The three control schemes end up all feeling clunky.
- -Story can be confusing at times for uninitiated western players.
- -Difficulty scaling is seemingly random.
- Minumum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Geforce 9800GT or newer with 1GB of VRAM.
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Players explore the grand world of Jianghu culture during an intense era of the Ming Dynasty, a world of martial arts and chivalry, honor and glory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Prepares for International Testing
- imcGAMES has confirmed its plans for an international beta test, most likely using Steam.
- Dauntless Begins Their Open Beta in May
- Dauntless, the free-to-play Behemoth-hunting title will officially be entering the Open Beta phase this May.
- Vindictus (Europe): Lynn now available
- Today, Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the arrival of a brand new, playable character to the enormously popular, visceral RPG, Vindictus.