Weekly Recap #177 Mar. 3rd – Nosgoth, PoE, Transformers Universe & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Elsword Online, Lost Saga EU, Nosgoth, War Thunder, World of Tanks, Dota 2, League of Legends, Infinite Crisis, Transformers Universe, Neverwinter, Dragon’s Prophet EU, & Path of Exile!
Elsword launches the final chapter in dungeons of Sander saga:
Lost Saga EU starts up Round 1 CBT:
Psyonix & Square Enix announce Nosgoth CBT starting Feb. 27th:
War Thunder Ground Forces is in its final wave of closed beta and big things are coming:
Major changes and fundamental improvements are in store for World of Tanks:
Dota 2 ESL taking place in German World Cup football stadium sells first wave of tickets within minutes:
A Void beast who kills to learn and learns to kill makes his way into League of Legends:
Infinite Crisis announces Open Beta date and releases 3 new champions:
Sign up for the Open Beta here: http://tinyurl.com/lluqeyr
Transformers Universe shows off gameplay footage in two new battlebot reveal trailers:
Neverwinter leans towards major improvements on the end-game PvP:
Dragon’s Prophet EU gets some major updates in its Dragon Evolution update:
Path of Exile is preparing for its first mini expansion, Sacrifice of the Vaal:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the live stream of Strife and a small bit of The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot! Come hang out Fridays 10:00am – 4ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...
- World of Warplanes Launch Review
- World of Warplanes is the recently released free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...