Warframe’s New Open World Fortuna Coming This November
Digital Extremes is proud to announce the newest update for Warframe, and it’s coming this November. The open-world expansion, Fortuna will arrive for free on PC next month. Fortuna’s Venusian landscape is four to five times larger than Plains of Eidolon from last year, and brings a different, Orokin-infused look and feel to the growing Warframe universe. Tenno will follow the Solaris United faction’s struggles against their Corpus overlords by tackling bounties and missions underground in the internment camp of Fortuna, and using the new K-Drive hoverboard, will surf across this new terrain, peppered with Orokin structures, mushroom stands, and oceanic flora. This update will come to Playstation, Xbox this winter, and the Nintendo Switch version of Warframe will arrive November 20th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires’ New Bonus Content Tougher Than Ever
- InnoGames just released a content update for its popular strategy browser game Forge of Empires. The update contains two new bonus areas in th...
- Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
- Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
- Forge of Empires Launches on Facebook
- Aspiring city rulers will be able to enjoy the same advantages of playing Forge of Empires on browser or mobile.