Warframe’s New Open World Fortuna Coming This November
Digital Extremes is proud to announce the newest update for Warframe, and it’s coming this November. The open-world expansion, Fortuna will arrive for free on PC next month. Fortuna’s Venusian landscape is four to five times larger than Plains of Eidolon from last year, and brings a different, Orokin-infused look and feel to the growing Warframe universe. Tenno will follow the Solaris United faction’s struggles against their Corpus overlords by tackling bounties and missions underground in the internment camp of Fortuna, and using the new K-Drive hoverboard, will surf across this new terrain, peppered with Orokin structures, mushroom stands, and oceanic flora. This update will come to Playstation, Xbox this winter, and the Nintendo Switch version of Warframe will arrive November 20th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Reopens Free Trial (Finally!)
- Lineage 2 Free Trial now open. Those looking to try out Lineage 2 can finally do so for free on the game's official servers for a full 2 ...
- Tata Blitz Introduces Boss Khufu
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed its second unique boss background story for the new free to play browser-base...
- Carbon Eyed: New Mobile Games Announced
- Knights Fall, Tiny Fall and Gigant Shock Coming Soon