World of Tanks
World of Tanks is a WW2-themed online multiplayer tank-based shooter pitting large teams of armored vehicles against each other on the battlefield.
Take a trip back to the mid-twentieth century and operate a panzer in life or death situations.
►Open Comms: Work together with team mates to formulate and execute strategical maneuvers to eliminate the enemy before they can do the same.
►Roll into the Shop: Upgrade individual parts such as turrets, chassis, engines, guns, radios, and ammunition types. Additionally, each nation has a research tree to advance through to unlock new rides, firepower, and even crew members.
►All Together Now: Join a clan for a chance at some unique rewards by helping them compete for territory and resources.
►Authenticity Guaranteed: Explore the many painstaking details of the historically accurate subject matter.
►Out for Oil: Take your pick from several game modes including randoms, team-training, teams, stronghold, and special battles.
Choose from over 150 tank variations taking inspiration from French, British, German, Chinese, Soviet, Czech, Swedish, Polish, Italian, and American designs.
Play your part in the war from the scouting and damage peppering of a Light or Medium tank, to the outright demolishing of enemies with the SPG, Heavy, or Destroyer tanks.
Free-to-play with various in-game items, features, and cosmetics available for purchase.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Over 150 armored vehicles to command.
- +Historically accurate tanks of American, French, German, British, Soviet, and Chinese design.
- +Easy to learn, simple gameplay.
- -No single player.
- -Cash shop advantage.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: SSE2 Dual core+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 6800 GT/ATI HD X2400 XT
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: World of Tanks is a WW2-themed online multiplayer tank-based shooter pitting large teams of armored vehicles against each other on the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Conquest Mobile Review
- While I don’t think it really brings anything new to the genre, I’m also of the opinion that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- Jagex Acquired by Chinese Investors
- Jagex confirmed it has been acquired by Chinese investors with immediate effect and a new Board of Directors has been constituted.
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.