Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access form on Valve’s Steam digital distribution platform. To kick it off, Trion is holding a free weekend beginning at 5:00 p.m. PT today and ending Sunday, May 15 at 11:59 p.m. PT. During the free weekend, anyone can play Atlas Reactor, with access to all current freelancers. Trion today will also offer a preview of the game’s spectator mode, and during an upcoming livestream will tease a new freelancer, who will become available next week.
As part of Early Access, Steam users can jump into Atlas Reactor this afternoon and join the tens of thousands of gamers already participating in the closed beta. For a limited time, Trion’s Atlas Reactor can be purchased for as little as $19.99, and those purchasing the game will receive all freelancers forever.
“We’re proud of all the progress we’re making on Atlas Reactor and excited to see how the Steam community reacts to the game,” said Peter Ju, executive producer on Atlas Reactor.
Custom Game Spectator Mode, unveiled today, lets anyone jump into an active custom game and watch two teams battle. Viewers can observe both teams from an overhead perspective, or choose to follow the action from any particular player’s viewpoint. Spectator mode is being further developed to support other game modes.
For more info on closed beta, visit https://www.atlasreactorgame.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Mobile Review
- Straight out of the gate, the game is visually stunning. The anime based art is well done and typical of what you see in current Gundam anime
- The Repopulation - Pre-PAX East Sale and 15.1.1 Build Available
- Both Silver and Gold Memberships are now 25% off through next Monday (March 9). Silver memberships are $14.99 and Gold memberships are $29.99 ...
- World Of Battleships Gets Name Change
- Wargaming has announced that its upcoming naval MMO, World of Battleships, has been renamed World of Warships.