World of Tanks: Mercenaries’ New Core Breach Mode Now Available
While tanks are fun, Mecha are way more fun, and they’re here for a limited time in World of Tanks: Mercenaries. Core Mode is a new mode available for a limited time in the console iteration of World of Tanks. This mode is a 4v4 Mech-Only Team Deathmatch between American and Soviet machines of destruction. Core Breach features two metal monsters — the gigantic US Iron Soldier and the sleek and deadly USSR Steel Comrade. Each is equipped with a bevy of lasers, missiles, machine guns, and a whole lot of HP. Old River City is the place where this battle takes place, and it brings a more arcade feel to World of Tanks. It’s an incredible battle for domination, with exciting weapons and tons of devastation. It’s available from January 29th until February 4th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios Celebrates Finale of 2016 Smite World Championship
- Hi-Rez Studios has closed the books on the SMITE World Championship presented by Xbox One (SWC).
- MU Online: Events in March
- Webzen has just announced several new events for their classic MMORPG MU Online
- PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
- Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels.