World of Tanks: Mercenaries’ New Core Breach Mode Now Available
While tanks are fun, Mecha are way more fun, and they’re here for a limited time in World of Tanks: Mercenaries. Core Mode is a new mode available for a limited time in the console iteration of World of Tanks. This mode is a 4v4 Mech-Only Team Deathmatch between American and Soviet machines of destruction. Core Breach features two metal monsters — the gigantic US Iron Soldier and the sleek and deadly USSR Steel Comrade. Each is equipped with a bevy of lasers, missiles, machine guns, and a whole lot of HP. Old River City is the place where this battle takes place, and it brings a more arcade feel to World of Tanks. It’s an incredible battle for domination, with exciting weapons and tons of devastation. It’s available from January 29th until February 4th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Umbra Sets French Kickstarter Record
- We are absolutely flabbergasted at funding to such an incredible total on Kickstarter.
- Stormthrone: New mini-game details revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...
- Black Gold Online Reveals Beastmaster Class
- Black Gold Online is getting a new class called Beastmaster, which features a variety of powerful melee attacks, summon skills, and special cr...