World of Tanks: Mercenaries’ New Core Breach Mode Now Available
While tanks are fun, Mecha are way more fun, and they’re here for a limited time in World of Tanks: Mercenaries. Core Mode is a new mode available for a limited time in the console iteration of World of Tanks. This mode is a 4v4 Mech-Only Team Deathmatch between American and Soviet machines of destruction. Core Breach features two metal monsters — the gigantic US Iron Soldier and the sleek and deadly USSR Steel Comrade. Each is equipped with a bevy of lasers, missiles, machine guns, and a whole lot of HP. Old River City is the place where this battle takes place, and it brings a more arcade feel to World of Tanks. It’s an incredible battle for domination, with exciting weapons and tons of devastation. It’s available from January 29th until February 4th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
- My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in com...
- Rustbucket Rumble makes PAX South announcement
- Reactor Zero, founded by Descent co-creator Matt Toschlog, today announced that its 2D, team-based, robot combat game Rustbucket Rumble™ is ...
- Amplitude Celebrates Endless Day with Big Reveals and Sales
- Amplitude Studios celebrates Endless Day again this year!