World of Tanks: Mercenaries’ New Core Breach Mode Now Available
While tanks are fun, Mecha are way more fun, and they’re here for a limited time in World of Tanks: Mercenaries. Core Mode is a new mode available for a limited time in the console iteration of World of Tanks. This mode is a 4v4 Mech-Only Team Deathmatch between American and Soviet machines of destruction. Core Breach features two metal monsters — the gigantic US Iron Soldier and the sleek and deadly USSR Steel Comrade. Each is equipped with a bevy of lasers, missiles, machine guns, and a whole lot of HP. Old River City is the place where this battle takes place, and it brings a more arcade feel to World of Tanks. It’s an incredible battle for domination, with exciting weapons and tons of devastation. It’s available from January 29th until February 4th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets3 KickStarter Campaign Successfully Achieved $310,000
- Cubical Drift successfully funds Planets3, and begins its developmental planning for a 2015 release.
- Lime Odyssey Reveals the Turga
- Aeria Games has released new information and assets about the Turga race in the upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- Champions Online Becomes Long-Running Superhero MMO In Their Ninth Year
- As Champions Online reaches their ninth year, they have officially become the long-running Superhero MMORPG in gaming history.