Albion Online: September State of the Game
Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.
The updates include changes to the World Map, an overhaul of the armor system, rebalancing in the combat system, and some answers to community questions. You can read the full update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Mechanics of Stats and Ablities Explained
- Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have revealed an article on the Skyforge stats system, which sheds light on how players can pick the be...
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- Bit Mass to Showcase New Cards and Castles Update at PAX South
- Cards and Castles developer Bit Mass will be featuring its latest content update, “The Ancient Hero Returns,” at PAX South later this week...