Albion Online: September State of the Game
Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.
The updates include changes to the World Map, an overhaul of the armor system, rebalancing in the combat system, and some answers to community questions. You can read the full update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quake Champions Closed Beta Impressions
- Quake Champions does feature most of the same gameplay found in Quake 3 Arena and Quake Live.
- Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Launches Worldwide
- Joycity's latest mobile game has launched around the world, with the latest entry into the Gunship Battle franchise.
- Guild Wars 2: "A Star To Guide Us" Available Now
- Guild Wars 2 today releases Season 4, Episode 4 of its Living World Story: A Star to Guide Us.