Albion Online: September State of the Game
Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.
The updates include changes to the World Map, an overhaul of the armor system, rebalancing in the combat system, and some answers to community questions. You can read the full update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rush War: LeKool Games Announces Exclusive Launch
- Rushwar is empire-building MMORTS based on and set in the Medieval times. Players start with a small town and must gradually build it up into ...
- Captains of DarkTide Open Beta Begins August 3
- Captains of DarkTide Open Beta begins August 3, 2010. The free to play sea based naval MMORPG by Silverlode Interactive is coming out soon.
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...