Nosgoth Closed Beta Now Available
From today, gamers can experience the blood-thirsty team-based online multiplayer action of Nosgoth, as the game’s closed beta phase commences. Available on Steam, players take part in asymmetrical, ranged versus melee battles as both Humans and Vampires fight in a dark and brutal fantasy world.
Included in the closed beta phase is the new Siege game mode. In Siege, Humans must capture specific locations and keep them safe from Vampires, while the Vampires must satisfy their bloodlust and hunt down their Human opponents.
Nosgoth will be updated continually throughout closed beta, with future additions including new maps, modes and character classes, plus new weapons, abilities and skins, and more.
Be among the first to fight for the survival of your species and register for the beta here: http://beta.nosgoth.com/register/new
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1 Offers New Heavensward Chapter
- Square Enix today launches Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1, As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness.
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.
- DOOM Announces Details for Multiplayer Closed Alpha
- Today, Bethesda and id Software revealed details for the multiplayer Closed Alpha test for DOOM.